MaxxMem² (preview) is part of MaxxPI² Professional, it's for free. No install needed, just unpack and run.
It is a benchmark designed to help you measure your memory's performance. Furthermore, MaxxMEM² (preview) will provide users an
easy comparison with other machines. It uses current technologies like SSE, MMX, scheduled threading and further techniques, including
an accurate time measurement that provides reliable, consistent results. All this will precisely reflect the performance of your system.
Every little change done on the benched system will take place on the received results.
After a after a couple of years, a new version version v3 finally arrived with new features like online submit.
Current version now v3.00.23.41 :
- 10.11.2020 - Maintenance update, AMD Zen 3 detection support
- 23.07.2020 - Maintenance update
- 23.11.2019 - Minor bug fixes
- 01.11.2019 - Bug fixes, CPU core/thread count added
- 05.10.2019 - Minor bug fixes
- 29.09.2019 - tRFC clock added
- 21.09.2019 - Minor bug fixes
- 13.09.2019 - Accuracy adjustment
- 13.08.2019 - Quick compare latency and Memoryclock added
- 11.08.2019 - Little quick compare bug fix
- 08.08.2019 - Quick compare added
- 07.08.2019 - Version check added
- 18.07.2019 - Adjust latency routine (AMD)
- 11.07.2019 - Minor bug fixes, adjust latency routine
- 03.07.2019 - Latency bug fix
- 01.07.2019 - Minor bug fixes, current CPU clock visibility
- 24.06.2019 - Log / Upload feature ready to use
- 14.06.2019 - First update, bugfix. log feature
Size: 1.24MB (1,299,456 bytes)